Schedule an appointment today!
The link below will take you to your forms. Please print and complete the Intake, Informed Consent and Receipt of Privacy Practices forms and bring them with you to your first appointment.
If you would like me to release (share) your confidential information with someone else (such as your significant other/relative, physician, previous or another therapist, attorney, etc.), you will have to authorize me to do so in writing by completing and returning the Consent to Release Confidential Information form.
Completing these in advance allows us to make the most of your session by not taking time to fill out forms.
The Notice of Privacy Practice (HIPAA) and Electronic Records Disclosure forms are important for you to read prior to signing the Receipt of Privacy Practice Notice but you do not need to print or sign them. Feel free to save and print them at your discretion.
BOOKS I RECOMMEND (click to link to resource page)
- An empowering, accessible, simple yet in-depth manual for falling in love with your Self and your life once and for all.
- Balancing Your Body's Energies for Optimal Health, Joy, and Vitality.
- 10 Extraordinary Prescriptions for Transforming Fatigue, Stress, and Fear into Vibrance, Strength, and Love
- Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"
- A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
- The classic account of Zen Buddhism for the west in which Zen's history and practices are described.
- Take the free online Authentic Happiness inventory questionnaire (requires free registration and login)
Beth Koritz, St. Louis Therapist
Koritz Counseling & Coaching
758 Chamberlain Place, St. Louis, MO 63119
HELPFUL ARTICLES (click to link to resource page)